At LaserWise we offer Caflon surgical quality ear piercing system that will help you achieve your perfect piercing.
What Types of Piercing we offer:
• Single lobe piercing – A piercing on one ear
• Pair lobe piercing – Single piercing on both ears
• Second lobe piercing – Above the first lobe piercing
• Cartilage – Located at the top of your ear, near the natural flat curve of your ear
Does it hurt?
The ear piercing is fast treatment and you may feel a slight discomfort.
• Wash hands before touching studs or ear.
• Cleanse two times a day front and back of the ear with Caflon natural solution without removing studs, rotate studs two to three times
• Keep your ear dry In between cleansing
• Avoid Soap, hair spray, shampoo and other provisions away from the ear
• After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clean water and then cleansed
• The ear must be kept dry after exercise, bathing or swimming
• Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks continuously (12 weeks for cartilage)
• After 6 weeks (12 weeks for cartilage), the stud can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn
• The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hypo-allergenic material
• You may experience minor pain/redness after treatment – this is normal, this will settle within 48 hours provided proper after-care is carried out.
• If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear-piercing stud.
• Due to the nature of ear cartilage, extra care should be observed during the healing period.