SkinCeuticals Gel Peel
This is one of our mildest peels. It is suitable for all skin types and can be tailored to each client.
It is formulated with 20% Glycolic Acid, which is a fibroblast stimulator, with 10% Lactic Acid, which is a skin lightener and hydrator. This peel has a gentle exfoliation effect with hydrating properties and is perfect for:
• Sensitive skin
• Problematic skin with or without break outs
• Anti-Ageing focusing on elasticity and wrinkles
Lira Pumpkin Peel
This is our second strongest peel. It is perfect for all skin types, and can be tailored for each clients individual needs.
It is formulated with a blend of 35% of these ingredients:
• Pumpkin enzymes which act as a gentle exfoliator
• Glycolic acid which is a fibroblast stimulator
• Lactic acid which helps as a skin lightener and hydrator
• Retinol is a skin resurfacer
• Edelweiss Cell Culture aids cell repair
• Multiple Peptide Chains acts as a Skin rejuvenator
• Pomegranate extract is a potent antioxidant
• Indian Pennywort has an Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory properties
• Mango Pulp acts as an Anti-oxidant
This peel is perfect for fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture, pigmentation and overall age management.
This peel is formulated with:
• 30% Glycolic acid which is a fibroblast stimulator
• 5% Lactic acid which helps in lightening skin and hydrating it
• Retinol which softens the skin
• Peptides which help cell repair
• Green tea extract & Acai berry extract which are anti-oxidants
• Meadowsweet which is a natural salicylic compound helping to rid dead skin cells.
The salicylic peel is one of the strongest peels available at LaserWise clinic.
It is designed for Acne and Pigmentation. Due to the strength of the salicylic peel it does require a little downtime, which is dependent upon each client, and can be discussed at your consultation.
The Salicylic peel is formulated with:
• 20% Salicylic acid which has anti-microbial and antiseptic properties
• Retinol acts as a skin resurfacer
• Edelweiss cell culture which aids in cell repair
• Green tea extract acts as a potent antioxidant
• Blackberry, lime, passion fruit, and mango pulp which is an antioxidant