We offer a full range of efficient and professional waxing service for our male, female and transgender clients.
What is waxing?
Waxing is a form of mon-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different human hair growth cycle. Regular waxing can help to thin out the hair in some cases.
What do you use?
We offer different methods:
- We have roller wax (Warm wax)
- Warm pot wax
- Hot wax
What areas can be waxed?
- Face – Lip, Chin, Eyebrows, Sides of the Face and Neck
- Torso – Underarms, Back, Chest, Abdomen, Stomach and Arms.
- Lower Body – Bikini, Brazilian and Hollywood
- Lower Body – Full legs, Thighs and Buttocks
**Please note that we do not carry out male intimate waxing**